"Going after your dream is a risk.
Building a business is a risk.
Believing you can actually make a difference, is a risk.
Risk believing in yourself.
Risk trusting your ability to figure it out and get the help you need.
Risk taking the actions to make the difference you truly want to make."
These are words I hear frequently from one of my mentors, Pam Sterling, and have become words I try to live by.
I believe that everyone deserves a career that is meaningful and fulfilling and that enables them to live into their greatest potential. My vision for 2017 is to support professionals like you in discovering work that maximizes your strengths, interests, values, and skills, and brings out the best in you.
To this end, 2017 is going to be filled with writing blog posts, sharing articles, creating content for courses, offering 1-on-1 and group coaching, creating Facebook live videos on specific topics in my closed Facebook group Empowered Lives, creating free resources, doing webinars, and speaking locally. All of these activities are to support my vision of helping you create a career and life full of meaning and fulfillment.
Additionally, 2017 will be filled with me getting lots of support so I can better serve you. I'm enrolled in a six month Elite Mastermind group that starts next week with my mentor Pam and eight other high performing coaches. I finish my coach training on-site course work next week and start a six month certification program in February to become a CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach®). Needless to say, 2017 is going to be a busy year full of lots of exciting opportunities and fun!
How about you? What is your vision for 2017? Do you have the support in place to make your vision a reality? As my mentor would say to me, "Risk believing in yourself. Risk trusting your ability to figure things out and get the help you need. Risk taking the actions to make the difference you truly want to make."
Below are 5 tips to support you in making 2017 your best year yet!
1. Create a Vision. Check out my blog post on creating vision. Create a crystal clear vision of what you want for yourself in 2017. Be detailed. Connect to how you will feel when your vision becomes a reality.
2. Get Support. As Tony Robbins would say, "If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results." Get a mentor. Hire a coach. Join a support group. Find a personal trainer. Enroll in a class. Look for a mastermind group. Risk investing in yourself to get the support you need in order to achieve the results you want.
3. Develop a Plan. Take your vision for 2017 and break it down into 3 month goals. Break those goals down even further into monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Make sure these smaller goals are SMART goals. Schedule time on your calendar to complete daily tasks and consider creating a spreadsheet to track the dates and deliverables of your long-term goals.
4. Be Accountable. This might come with whatever support you get for yourself in #2 but if not, find a way to be accountable. Maybe it's with a spouse, friend, co-worker, or mentor. Maybe it's through a coach, personal trainer, or support group. Whatever form works best for you is fine. Just find a way to be accountable to someone so you can get the support you need when you hit the inevitable obstacles and roadblocks along your journey of making your vision a reality.
5. Believe in Yourself! This might be the most important of all these steps, in my opinion. As Henry Ford would say, "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." Risk believing in yourself. Risk thinking that you can.
I would love to support you in the following ways to help make 2017 your best year yet!
Second, click here to join my free closed Facebook Group, Empowered Lives, and get support and accountability from me regularly to help you create and live an Empowered Life. I share blog posts, articles, live Facebook videos, free resources, as well as other tips and tricks, to help you create and live a life you love. This week I've been recording live Facebook videos each day on goal setting.
Third, click here to download my Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Reducing Stress and Getting out of Overwhelm. In this Cheat Sheet, I lay out 10 easy steps that you can start taking immediately to reduce your stress level significantly and regain focus and clarity around what's really important to you
Fourth, sign up for the 4 week "Your Big Leap" course. If you're ready to,
- Break through your personal glass ceiling for the amount of success, abundance and love you allow yourself to enjoy.
- Discover your zone of genius and how to spend WAY more time there.
- Stop the "old story" from running the show and give birth to a powerful new story of success,
Then, this may be your next step. Click here to sign up for this course and make 2017 your best year yet!
With the Facebook group, Ultimate Cheat Sheet, and the "Your Big Leap" course, you will have the components you need to start 2017 off on the right foot.
I consider it an honor and privilege to serve you and appreciate the opportunity to share these resources with you. I hope the new year brings all the success, abundance, and love you desire.
In Ultimate Support of You!
P.S. The "Your Big Leap" course starts January 10th at 7pm EST and spots are limited. If you are interested, click here to check out more information about the course and sign up today.